About Breona Residential
Breona’s homes will continue to be run as Caring homes for people with disabilities from NSW’s Central West, as they learn, live participate and work as equal citizens in our community.
We will keep our high standard of care as we widen our services to meet the changing life needs of the groups we serve now and future groups in the Central West region.
Their happiness, health, personal growth and community integration will be the driving force of all we do, as a well-managed and sustainable organisation, distinguished by our standards of care.
- Wellbeing of our clients is the most important driver for all our activities
- Breona values the provision of a safe secure and caring home environment as the basis for successful community integration and personal development for people with disabilities
- Breona accepts as clients those who can benefit from its services irrespective of their age, sex, race, culture, religion or disability
- Breona’s clients will be treated equitably while making provision for their individual needs
- Breona will strive to be open, honest and accountable in its dealings with its clients staff and organisational partners
- Breona values its staff as the most important factor in making its service successful. Breona will strive to continually improve its performance through staff development and supervision as a right for, and expectation of, all its employees.
- Breona will treat its residents with respect and ensure their active participation in any decision making about them
- Breona respects the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of all information regarding people with a disability who use the service